2017 Ford Explorer Edmonton AB
Since the Ford Explorer first debuted over 25 years ago, it has been one of the most popular SUVs on the market. The Explorer is Built Ford Tough, yet offers drivers the comfort and convenience of an innovative luxury vehicle. The 2017 Ford Explorer continues to offer drivers the power and performance, as well as comfort they expect from Ford.
The 2017 Ford Explorer offers multiple trim levels featuring SYNC3 technology, a towing capacity of 5,000 pounds, room for seven passengers, and Intelligent 4WD with Terrain Management. In addition, the 2017 Explorer is packed with standard and available innovative safety technology. Three powerful and efficient engine options - two of which feature Ford's EcoBoost technology - are offered in the 2017 Explorer.
Keep reading to find out more about the trim levels of the 2017 Ford Explorer from Go Auto Express in Edmonton AB.
With multiple trim levels and three engine options, the 2017 Ford Explorer lets you find the perfect Explorer for your needs. Ford's EcoBoost technology reduces emissions without negatively affecting performance.
The 2017 Ford Explorer features a host of available advanced safety and driver assistance technology, including Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support and a 180-degree camera.
For the first time, the Explorer offers an available SYNC3 infotainment system. With Ford SYNC technology, you'll have hands-free access to your music, messages, maps, and more.
2017 Ford Explorer Trim Levels
The 2017 Ford Explorer is available in five trim levels, each with a unique set of standard and available features. There are three engine levels offered amongst the trim levels. For more information regarding specific trim levels, talk to a member of our knowledgeable team.
- 2017 Ford Explorer Base (Starting MSRP: $31,660)
- The base model Explorer comes fitted with a 260-hp, 3.5-liter V6 engine. The base Explorer features LED taillamps, Ford SYNC® infotainment system, MyKey® and rear view camera.
- 2017 Ford Explorer XLT (Starting MSRP: $33,775)
- The Explorer XLT is also fitted with a 260-hp, 3.5-liter V6 engine, though you can upgrade to a 2.3-liter EcoBoost® I-4 engine. The XLT features Hill Start Assist, Ford SYNC® infotainment system and media hub, LED signature lighting, and Reverse Sensing System.
- 2017 Ford Explorer Limited (Starting MSRP: $41,675)
- The Explorer Limited comes with a 2.3-liter EcoBoost® I-4 engine. The Explorer Limited features 20-inch premium painted aluminum wheels, Premium Audio System from Sony® with 12 speakers, Hands-free Power Lift gate, and 3rd-row PowerFold® 50/50 split-folding bench seats.
- 2017 Ford Explorer Sport (Starting MSRP: $45,355)
- The Explorer Sport is equipped with a 3.5-liter EcoBoost® engine. The Explorer Sport features a forward media bin with a smart-charging USB port and SD card reader, Premium Audio System from Sony® with 12 speakers, leather accents and hand-stiched headrests, Remote Start and Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start.
- 2017 Ford Explorer Platinum (Starting MSRP: $53,235)
- The Explorer Platinum is the highest trim level and comes with a 3.5-liter EcoBoost® engine. The Explorer Platinum features the most standard features, including Intelligent 4WD, Premium 500-watt Sound from Sony® with Clear Phase and Live Acoustics™, ambient lighting, Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alert, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist and Adaptive Cruse Control and Collision warning with brake support.